The ideal teleoperation use case that ensures:
1. Safety and Comfort
2. Reduced Travel and Downtime
3. Access to Global Job/expertise
Some examples where AMAS can be used:
1. Nuclear decommissioning workers have to spend hours dealing with PPE, they are left with only 2 hours per day for the actual job, and still risking their lives.
2. The average UK workers spends a month travelling to and from work.
Integrated within the same intuitive VR interface. User is able teach robot new automation skills remotely by recording and replaying their past operations.
The ideal automation use case that will:
1. Boost productivity
2. Accelerate automation with data and AI
3. Keeping accountability (re/up-skill)
Find out how our clients and partners have used AMAS Pro Solution to make remote work and rapid automation easier by extending human capability beyond physical presence.
Liberate humans from hazardous industrial environments, such as the inspection & maintenance of nuclear, oil&gas, mining etc.
Handle the labour shortage or reduce the service cost by utilising qualified and cost-efficient labour around the world, e.g. hospitality.
Robotics assisted loading and unloading in logistics' first and last mile.
Protect medical staff from infection risk by reducing contact with contagious patients.
Farmers can use our system to perform pruning, harvesting, weeding and even fully automating indoor farming operations within greenhouses.
Extend Robotics have demonstrated our ability to improve operations in Space, such as robotic-assisted docking.
More to come
Space maintenance, dangerous experiment, horticulture etc.