The ideal teleoperation use case that ensures:
1. Safety and Comfort
2. Reduced Travel and Downtime
3. Access to Global Job/expertise
Some examples where AMAS can be used:
1. Nuclear decommissioning workers have to spend hours dealing with PPE, they are left with only 2 hours per day for the actual job, and still risking their lives.
2. The average UK workers spends a month travelling to and from work.
Integrated within the same intuitive VR interface. User is able teach robot new automation skills remotely by recording and replaying their past operations.
The ideal automation use case that will:
1. Boost productivity
2. Accelerate automation with data and AI
3. Keeping accountability (re/up-skill)
Find out how our clients and partners have used AMAS Pro Solution to make remote work and rapid automation easier by extending human capability beyond physical presence.
Liberate human from hazardous industrial environment, such as the inspection & maintenance in nuclear, oil&gas, mining etc.
Handle the labour shortage or reduce the cost for service by utilising the qualified and cost-efficient labour around the world, e.g. hospitality.
Load and unload in the first and last mile delievery for unmanned aerial and ground vehicle logistic.
Protect the valuable medical stuff from infection risk by reducing the direct contact with contagious patients.
Farmers can use our system to perform pruning and harvesting without being impacted by borders.
More to come (Space, Agriculture ...)
Space maintenance, dangerous experiment, horticulture etc.